Leadership is all about inspiring people, shaping teams to achieve common goals, and aligning organizations with the future - and, last but not least, self leadership.
The role of leadership is currently undergoing massive change. Depending on the situation, a manager can be a decision-maker, a catalyst, a facilitator, a source of meaning, an inspirer, a mentor, and much more.
But mastering these often ambivalent roles and requirements is more than challenging. More than ever, managers need space for reflection and development. And formats in which they can mature with their personality in order to lead themselves and others effectively.
What are your questions and thoughts about leadership?
Let's talk. I look forward to hearing from you.
We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are.
Strengthening leaders. Enabling new perspectives.
- How do I strengthen my leadership qualities and in this way make an impact in my role?
- How do I gain clarity about my resources and my options?
- Where do I find myself at the moment, how do I want to be perceived, and how does all of this actually fit in with my values?
Coaching of leadership teams
From Me to We
- How do we interact in the interplay of individual and overall responsibility, of collective and individual performance?
- How do we as a management team develop a shared vision of the future?
- How do we establish the prerequisites for a future-oriented leadership culture?
Motivation and connectedness at a distance
- How do I balance the conflicting demands of virtual and hybrid collaboration?
- How do I lead at a distance and create team cohesion?
- And how do I find the right balance between trust and control?
Developing potential through a strengths-based approach
- What is the influence of my personal leadership style on the well-being and efficiency of my employees?
- How do I promote a quality of cooperation which allows my employees to perform at a high level?
- What if I enabled my employees to develop their strengths and talents?
(Self-)leadership in times of crisis
Leadership starts with myself
- How do I lead myself and my team when suddenly nothing is the same anymore?
- What are my and our sources of strength and energy?
- How can we refuel in the team and stabilize ourselves again?