What has shaped me
I have always been curious about new perspectives. And my career aspirations revolved around "something with people and languages". During my internship abroad in HR Development, I realized: I want to contribute to helping people in organizations use their strengths and flourish.
After completing my business studies, I initially spent 16 years in various roles in talent management and organizational development. During this time, I got to know three very different industries: IT consulting, airport operations and financial services. Whether in the role of an internal change consultant, as a project manager or for several years in an HR leadership role: I learned a lot about the special dynamics in organizations as well as the challenges in change projects. And from that time, I am also very familiar with the areas of tension in an increasingly volatile and complex environment.
Professionally and also personally, my two-year coaching training at the isb in Wiesloch was valuable and impactful for me. My systemic approach as well as some important people from that time have been accompanying me ever since.
From my own experience, I also know how it feels when life doesn't just go straight ahead. I have experienced myself how one can rise from crisis situations even stronger and with a new awareness of one's own life balance.
Becoming self-employed in 2014 was the beginning of my own exciting journey of change. I am learning to navigate through unfamiliar terrain and adapt to new worlds on a daily basis. And I am deeply grateful for the many moments of both impact and appreciation that I get to experience along the way.
My most recent training as a certified trainer for Mindfulness in organizations once again made me aware of how closely connected my core topics of mindfulness & resilience and change & leadership are.
Foundation Sabine Langrock Resilience | Change | Coaching
Part-time activity as coach & consultant
|1999 - 2014||
16 years of consulting and leadership experience in change management, human resources and organizational development in three different industries (IT Consulting, Airport Management, Financial Services)
Leadership responsibility for the topics of talent management, health management, work-life balance, diversity, employer branding.
Master of Business Administration (University of Passau)
M.A. Human Resources Development (TU Kaiserslautern)
Education and further education
- Certified Trainer for Mindfulness in Organizations (MLI/ Trigon)
- Virtual Facilitation (Virtual Collaboration Campus, Berlin Change Days etc.)
- Facilitate Theory U (Kommunikationslotsen/ Generative Facilitation Institute)
- New Work Design (Dark Horse Innovation)
- Trainer Psycholog. Health Promotion through Stress Management (GKM Institute)
- Insights Discovery® Licensed Practitioner (Insights Group Deutschland GmbH)
- Resilience Compact for Trainers and Consultants (Resilienzforum Berlin)
- Systemic Coaching Training (Institute for Systemic Consulting Wiesloch)
- Additional trainings on: Agility/ Design Thinking, Leadership, Change Management, Large Group Interventions, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction MBSR , Hypnosystemic methods, Zurich Resource Model etc.
- Internship at the sysTelios private clinic for psychotherapy and psychosomatic health development
- Regular quality assurance and intervision within a systemic peer group and a mindfulness peer group
- I invest at least 10 days per calendar year in my own further training/self-awareness